This Chainsaw like many other GreenWorks tools is powered by 40V Lithium-ion battery that means no gas and no harmful environmental emissions. Before We start our review take a close look at this Chainsaw’s brushless motor which generates power more efficiently with less stress on the motor and its parts. The result is this motor offers superior power and long lifespan. What we really like about it is, how easy it is to start. There’s no portable all you have to do is push a button.
The Greenworks 40V brushless chainsaw gives you all the power and freedom you will need for all your wood cutting tools. Powerful brushless motor technology originally created for Profesional outdoor tools guarantees that you don’t have to give up the torque you need to get the job done. Its simple to use with no messy and complicated fuel oil mixtures and no extension cords to manage, just push the button.
- Model: 20322 (20312 with 4.0 Ah battery)
- Battery (20312): 4.0 Ah 40V G-MAX
- Charger: G-MAX model 29482
- Charge time: 120 minutes (4.0 Ah), 60 minutes (2.0 Ah)
- Motor: Brushless
- Bar: 16-inch Steel Oregon
- Safety features: On/off control (with auto power off), Chain brake, hand guard, quick-release trigger
- Includes (20322): Chainsaw, 16″ steel Oregon bar, and chain, scabbard, travel bag, 40V 4.0 Ah G-MAX battery (29472), G-MAX 29482 charger
- Includes (20312): Chainsaw, 16″ steel Oregon bar and chain, scabbard, travel bag
- Compatible batteries: G-MAX 40V 29472 (4.0 Ah) and 29462 (2.0 Ah)
- Warranty: 4 years, consumer (90 days commercial)
The 40v Lithium-ion battery with twice the power of traditional electric or battery operated outdoor tools, ensures you have enough power to finish the task at hand without worrying about the battery life. And all Greenworks outdoor tools use the same interchangeable Lithium-ion batteries. Fewer vibrations and noise makes the Greenworks chainsaw more pleasant and less tiring to use and with the power to spare. Greenworks 40v brushless chainsaw makes it easy to trim branches cut up firewood or takedown dead trees. The battery that included with this chainsaw also powers the entire family of Greenworks 40 volt tools. With the combination of the brushless motor and the 40v battery, you can cut a whole cord of wood on just one charge. So once you begin a job you can rest easy that you will be able to finish without having to recharge the battery.
Maintaining your GreenWorks chainsaw is also easy to adjust the chain tension, first stop the motor and remove the battery from the chainsaw. Next slightly loosen the chain cover bolt, then turn the chain tensioning bolt clockwise to tension the chain. Remember new chains tend to stretch check the chain tension frequently. TheGreenWorks 40v brushless chainsaw brings professional power to homeowners in a simple to use outdoor power tool at an affordable price backed by a lifetime warranty.
High power output
Includes a Carry bag
Tension knob is plastic and may wear down after continuous use
Requires a charged battery
Long charging time
the battery will deplete quickly